Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 18, 2009

Stupid bird

Ngiiiak~ Ngiiiak~ Ngiiiak~~~

What's that sound? I opened my eyes reluctantly, only to find out a blue-coloured bird was chirping merrily on the border outside my window. I turned my eyes to it and my first impression was "What a cute bird". Then I dozed back to sleep and continued wandering in my dreamland. It was only 8am by then. I ignored the creature because most of the time, that species of animals (birds, I mean) only drop by and chirp for a while and then flew off. But this one was so exceptional.

It continued making those ngiiak-ing sounds which caused me not able to go back to my sleep. Oh, I desperately need to sleep. It's only 8am and I only had a 4-hours sleep. By the way, I normally wake up at 11.30am or 12pm. So, I NEED MY SLEEP! Thus, I ignored the bird and tried hard to get back to dreamland, thinking naively that it would fly away soon.

15 minutes had passed and the damn bird was still making those sounds! Ok, my patience had reached its limit. I jumped out of bed and stared hard at the creature. It stared back at me and continued ngiiiak-ing, in a higher pitch and higher frequency as if I really enjoyed it. Oh!! It was such an ear-sore. And the damn bird was not even at all close to the adjective of CUTE which I used to described it earlier on. In fact, it was annoying. Sorry, should be it was very very annoying!!!

This was how the damn bird looked like but it isn't the real bird though. I just googled it and it actually resembles damn bird.

It was really getting on my nerves. So I screamed out loud "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" just to chase it away. And yes, I succeeded! I can now happily go back to my sleep.

After some time, it returned!! I was still in a sub-conscious state and haven't got the chance to actually return to sleep and here it is again! WTF!! The cry became even louder this time. As if it was coming back for a revenge!

I really couldn't stand it any longer. I grabbed a set of lecture notes from my side cabinet and flung open the window. I thought it would fly away by then but HECK, to my despair, it just back off a few inches and continued singing the melodious song. So I flipped my lecture notes towards it as if returning a shuttlecock to the opponent. Luckily the moron didn't fly straight into my room. Or else, I'll be leaping and jumping and screaming like mad. Amen to that. So, there flew the damn bird after making the last NGIIIAK sound. But at the same time, pieces of papers from my lecture notes flew out together, not with the bird la of course. Great! WTF!!! I had to run all the way down to get my much treasured CTC notes back.

Not bad enough?? The idiotic moron damn bird added a few scratches to my Casio. I didn't mean it scratched it la. Just that when I shut the window, I knock my watch on the window panes. What the heck!

What a tiring morning filled with sound pollution, bird chasing & running down a flight of stairs! Then, I jumped straight to bed and continued my sweet dream. Ngiiiak!!!~~~

2 comments:

ICEMAN said...

Hey! Nice pic u FOUND there! Haha!

I think i'm very good at making those sound! Shall i Nyiak u when u sleep? Kaka

Grace Chia said...

Of course nice. I think you are not very good but way better. In other words, much more annoying! I will smack you to kemek-ness if you dare nyiak me in my sleep. LOL...