Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, September 13, 2009

A day out to Pavilion

This morning I downloaded the mystyle voucher, buy 1 free 1 for all red plate sushi (up to 10 plates) at Sakae Sushi. The sms costed me a bloody RM3.50 but it's still worthy though. So, I went to Pavilion with my brother. He suggested to watch a movie - UP. We headed straight to the cinema to check the time of the movie and bought our tickets. Then, it's brunch time!!


Genmai Cha (Premium green tea with roasted brown rice). The roasted rice gives rise to the fragrant aroma of the tea.


Two of my all-time favourites - Ajitsuke idako & Ebiko. The octopus was nice but Ebiko in Sushi King is nicer.

Erm...don't know what is this called. Just simply take. Oishii!!!

Ebi tempura maki. We ordered tempura cheese maki too but didn't take photo because we were too hungry. Anyway, it resembles ebi tempura maki =)


My brother's favourite salmon series - Hana maki and salmon sushi

A variety of sushi & ordering screen. Quite high tech

Oi! Doing what?

He traveled back in time, playing with my tea bag!

All in all (after discount), our brunch costed RM34. Hmm ..... anyway, we went over to the lobby to see fashion show. I was busy watching the LENG LUIs but brother was busy watching peoples' gigantic DSLR camera =.='''. Then, we went for our movie.



I wasn't very keen to watch animations in cinema. But this is a very good movie. Seriously very good. Good story line, cute characters. I love Russell. He's so round and chubby and funny and cute! A word to describe him - ADORABLE! And Kevin's (which happened to be a female snipe) babies were so cute too. Oh...and the short film before the movie (Partly Cloudy) was cute and interesting too. Ok, how many times had I mention cute? But the whole movie was indeed very cute!!!

After the movie, we had icecream! The boss was not in and so the employee from the nearby restaurant came and served us. He gave me a very small and tiny scoop.

Bro : How come I saw the girl just now got such a big scoop? (We really saw the girl and she had a big scoop! We did not make up stories, ok)

Employee : Oh is it? I don't know because I'm not the boss. (Keep scooping)

I had actually half-finished with my tiny scoop of icecream. And then ...


Employee : Do you want to add some?

Bro & me : Can ah?
(Happily handed over and had my icecream topped up)


Ok, I know this looks messy & unattractive. But who cares? It was quite yummy actually, especially the chocolate flavour & costs only 5 bucks! All the people were staring at our big, ugly icecreams and the result - a long queue of people queueing up for their icecreams. Pity the boss! Don't know how much he lost today. The employee was still laughing idiotically there. Thanks to him though for the big icecream.

2 comments:

ICEMAN said...

I GENG GOU you ar. Don't ever post my nice pics without taking permission from me. My lak dak shown to all ppl edy

Grace Chia said...

Your photos were my copyrights. Good la. Nice lak dak