Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Moonlight Resonance

It's the season of the year again. Which season?? Of course mid-autumn. Yes! Mid-autumn festival or better known as mooncake festival is here again. Reminding us of how fast the time passes. Gosh! Seemed like I just had my last bite of mooncake few months ago.

I had always been a big fan of mooncakes but I don't like extremely sweet ones as they can be very geli. The Baker's Cottage mooncake is always the best! Well, at least for me. Not too sweet. Just nice! This year, mom bought us mooncakes earlier as mom & dad could not make it to celebrate with us. Or should I say a lot earlier? In fact, it was 2 months in advance.

Well, anyway, she bought Baker's Cottage mooncakes. Yes! And it came with 4 different flavours : pure lotus, green tea, pandan lotus & the other 1 forgotten. The green tea flavour was the yummiest, I swear! So yummy I could finish the whole mooncake alone. Of course I'm not that greedy la. Okay, check out the photos.


Even the boxes also extra stylish. !!!

Actually there were 4 pieces per box but the rest finished already. Left with this (pandan lotus). Should have tahan for a while & take some photos before migrating them to the stomach. Next time la!



Green tea flavour mooncake! My FAVE! Rich in green tea flavour and the black thing in the middle...don't know what's that, was not bad too. Overall, yummy!


Brother suddenly bought back some mooncakes from his friend. Kam Lun Tai. It comes with 4 flavours : lotus paste, black sesame lotus with 1 yolk, golden jade light with 1 yolk & golden jade with 1 yolk. Very colourful too but don't know nice or not. Haven't try yet. Check out the photos =)

Colourful containers with a long, red box










~HAPPY ADVANCE MOONCAKE FESTIVAL~
~提早中秋節快樂~

6 comments:

ICEMAN said...

Oh dear! Contents are ok ok le. But pictures quality sux la. Oiz. Don make me reputation bad la. I'm learning to be a photographer de leh.... U spoiled my image. Miaow at u!

Grace Chia said...

I'm using my lousy handphone camera. Got this kinda quality is very good edy. =P Btw, ei, u r the photographer and not me. So, I din spoil ur reputation. Miaow! *Roar*

ICEMAN said...

Wei! Do u know wut is a photographer? Even d family members have to look good in everything. This is my "Feng Ge"!

Grace Chia said...

Ohhhh.... My photos don't look good doesn't mean I don't look good. Some more, it is a photographer's Feng Ge if and only if he can make something that doesn't look good to look good *wink*

Catobelefu said...

lol....u both enough la, 姐弟still want to argue till here lol...

anyway,i want to buy the Baker's Cottage mooncake to try 1 also, but too exp, no discount when i go buy, so cannot taste it T_T though u wont like those herb or tea flavor 1, u make me 1 to eat also, i tired of eating lotus....boring...

happy mooncake festival la

Grace Chia said...

We're always like this. 習慣就好. You should have said earlier. I can share with u mah. The green tea 1 really nice lo. Maybe I'm green tea lover ba. I want to try Haagen Dazs icecream mooncake de but very expensive and sold out liao. =(

Happy mooncake festival to you too