Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Short Escape

Dear Lord, I've been a good kid all this while. Can you grant me a TIME MACHINE? *smiling innocently*. I wish I can relive my weekends every day and weekdays will never come. My weekdays stress disorder (WSD) starts every Sunday night. Anyway, the past weekend had been a wonderful one for me as I had the chance to travel to 2 countries (France and Japan) on the opposite sides of the globe in just a day. Sigh....I wish so too. But the one I went was just a replica of the countries.

We had been planning to go for a trip to Berjaya Hills for a long time and the perfect timing finally came on first of May. We (you will know who are 'we' soon) departed at 9.35am and reached the place at around 11am. A long, sweet one and a half hours ride due to some traffic jam. We rode on a Mercedes for the journey and the trip alone costs RM52 (including entrance fee of RM12). We were blessed with a fabulous weather that day with blue sky and white clouds. Simply magnificent. OK, let the photos do all the talking.

There's nothing much to do in this place besides photo shooting. However, if you wish to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, *eherm* like me, this would be an appropriate place. But if you wish to have cooler air, forget it. It was burning hot there.









The Japanese Garden was sort of a disappointment, especially the Botanical Garden. We were totally out of breath for trekking into endless paths under the hot sun. For more pictures, please feel free to visit my facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=420370&id=868505446&ref=mf

Who said biotechnologists can't cook? We had Italian dinner that very night with KK in charge of the main course, fusilli with carbonara sauce and mushrooms. Tony was in charge of the mashed potato (which we eventually threw away) and instant mushroom cream soup. Well for me, I was in charge of dessert of the night - unbaked cheese cake. Sorry. No photos of the main course as we almost starved to death. Dinner was yummy!

My creation. Could have tasted much better without the top agar layer.

No comments: