Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Time To Unwind

This movie is exactly what I need to unwind from the long and tiring week. Ice Kacang Puppy Love is another Malaysian production film directed by our own famous Ah Niu. This movie features Ah Niu, Lee Sinje, Fish Leong (whose character I think is cute), Gary Chaw, Victor Wong and a brief feature of Nicholas Teo and Penny Tai. For me, the only draw back of the movie was that the director himself is lacking some expressions and emotions. Other than that, the movie was definitely a great one! It is not only about the usual romantic movies which we usually watched, but this movie also encompasses other elements such as parental love and trust for each other. Overall, I find it very hilarious (especially scenes of Ah Niu's younger sister...damn funny) with some touching scenes here and there. And also, I really love the 'old town' taste of the filming locations. A rating of 8.8/10 is what I will give for this fantastic movie! Way to go....Malaysian film production!

Apart from nice movies, nice songs are what you need to unwind. Here's another new young talent from Singapore, Olivia Ong. Her songs are superb with her angel-like voice and fabulous English! The song below is my absolute favourite....LUKA! Enjoy...

No comments: