Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Licence To Style 2010

Ladies and gentlemen, babies and elephants, put your hands together and don't blink a bit as the Licence To Style 2010 (at One Utama) is back with spring / summer collections from any brandy brands you can think of! Dim the lights, turn on the spot lights and pump up the music to get the show started! The songs from Pitbull, Guru Josh Project and Lady Gaga were still banging loudly in my head. I sat at the most front row, watching the fashion show and snapping shots for 2 days ( 5 hours each,mind you!). Get ready as the glamourous and stylish models walk their way lavishly down the runway! Here we go!





The one above was my favourite female model

Guys, get ready some tissues just in case your noses start bleeding after seeing the following 18sg photos :P


Here comes the 6 packs guys =)

My favourite male model




All the models were so good looking. Well, almost all. 90% of them. The girls....wow....they have super long legs (the growth retarded me am green with envy). For the full set of photos, please visit my facebook pages :

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=868505446&ref=profile#!/album.php?aid=422277&id=868505446

and

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=868505446&ref=profile#!/album.php?aid=424691&id=868505446

And I have these....to end the post. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. See you in the next post =).


No comments: