Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, November 15, 2009

2012

It's a Saturday again. Friends had been alerting me about the new movie on screen - 2012. Me, being the 2012 fanatic, was already aware of this and I couldn't miss the chance to see this Roland Emmerich's masterpiece. I had always wanted to watch this film since I saw its trailer few months back. So, dream came true for me (well, exaggerated a bit) as I had the chance to watch the movie 2 days after its premiere!


I tried to make some online ticket reservations but heck, I couldn't even enter due to the overwhelming traffic of the GSC website. Great! Can you imagine it? Traffic!!! No kidding. Ooohh! I HATE traffics! Shit! Couldn't reserve any tickets. All tickets will be sold out at the ticketing counters by then. Lucky for me though, my brother had 2 extra tickets (he reserved 6 tickets but 2 of his friends couldn't make it). But who am I going to ask? I only had 1 lonely ticket as the other one is for myself. So, we cant go in group of four (as planned). Sorry! 2 of you couldn't make it in the end anyway. So, I guess it doesn't matter if I go watch right? Haha. Will make it up for you someday ... :P

And thus, I started asking other 'not-in-group' friends.
1. Ching Ngie : Working
2. Sharon : Lazy to go Pavilion
3. Chin Hong : Sure. I want to watch.
4. Isaac : Oh no! I wanna watch but I'm going back to hometown.
5. Esther : Hell yeah!!! What? 12 noon??? Hell no!!! I have to fetch my sister to her piano lesson at 1.30pm.

Ok. 12 noon seemed to be a not-so-appropriate time but that's the only option we had. Obviously, the ultimate conclusion is CH. We arrived at Pavilion at a quarter to noon and loitered around aimlessly while waiting for my brother to pass us the tickets as he had picked the tickets up for us earlier on. He was 5 minutes late. I was paranoid thinking we had missed the beginning but luckily, the trailers were just starting not long ago. Gazing around the theatre, I wasn't surprised at all to see that it was a FULL HOUSE with not a single place left.

My favourite place for movies

For those who had yet to watch the film, I wont ruin it by posting spoilers. But I highly recommend this film to every one. 3 thumbs up from me!!! It was so action packed that you will grit your teeth and scream together with the other audiences. Well, not exactly scream, if you get what I mean. So, go watch!

After watching a film, I, like most folks, enjoy talking about it. It's just what you do. The ultimate and favourite questions are :

1. Is that day going to come?
2. Are we all gonna be doomed in about 3 years from now?
3. What had people done so far despite being warned?
4. Are those arks really being built now to prepare for 2012?
5. Are we all ready for the end of world?
6. Is there going to be a new world after 2012?

That's pretty much the time we can kiss our asses goodbye. We'll see, folks. I hope the filming industry will produce more films like this rather than some shitty movies (titles not mentioned).

Got back, drizzling outside, had a hot shower and I dived straight into my comfy bed. Suddenly, some unknown guy came to see my room as he's interested in renting it. There goes my sleep. Damn! Dead tired but never got the chance to close my eyes for even a short 10 minutes. So, I started loading my youtube for Amazing Race AGAIN!

I like squatting on my office chair (you know, those chairs with wheels) and roll across my room. As usual, I squatted on it and glide from my bed to the table even though the distance is only about 4 feet or so. I gave myself a mighty push and felt my hair was flying stylishly for a moment. And guess what? I couldn't brake it time! BANG!!! I hit my freaking ass leg straight into the table. As a result, I got a souvenir for that, which is a bluish black bruise measuring 3.5cm just below my knee. Lovely!

The evidence after the hit and run accident

Gosh! I wonder why I always knock onto things. Last week was my god damn face and now, my leg. Could I be more dumber than ever? (More dumber? Can we write like that? Whatever!). I think this might be one of the side effects of my rotting process. Anyway, it's no big deal. I'm tough. Yes, I am. Hahaha! Feeling happy for seeing a good film today. It pays off!

This is another side effect. I really love acting silly lately!

Good night!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YY, u really makes me think of 'DS'...
Dont let your JJ see this...
haha...


Know who I am?

Grace Chia said...

You are YL, right? I can't think of anyone else who would say DS apart from you. Haha! My rotting process has made me become more DS than ever! Don't worry. My JJ wont read my blog that often. Heeheeeeee