Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Curvy November

Last night and in fact, a few nights before, I told myself to get to bed before 1am but yet again, as usual, I couldn't. Why, you might ask? Well, because .......... I was just an episode away from the finale of the freaking Amazing Race season 9. I felt reluctant to go to bed with the thought and curiosity in my mind, thinking and guessing who will be the winner. So, I further delayed my sleeping time to another 2 hours. Wise choice, huh? I wonder how damaged my pathetic liver is. YES!!! The team that I had been rooting for (the HIPPIES) won! Yahoo~~~ Ok, enough with my freaking Amazing Race.

Woke up at 11am, feeling not so awake though, with heavy eye lids and uncollected soul. Perhaps my soul was still wandering in dreamy land. As I strolled my way to the washroom, I slammed my god damn face into the door. I was so tired that I didn't notice I was actually one step off the opening. Yea, that's funny, keep laughing. DANG IT!!! No cuts and bruises though, for I'm thick-faced. Hahahaha.

It's a Saturday and it's not quite possible for us (brother and me) to stay quietly at home. That's so not us! No idea where to go at first. But anyway, final decision ---> we're going to The Curve. The last time I went there was like...more than a year ago? Couldn't really remember. Feeling good to go there for a change, instead of always going to Pavilion or MidValley. Because there is less m people here, though it's inevitable.

We had lunch at Kim Gary and then proceeded to photoshooting session. The model wasn't me, of course. Just took some random shots of the surroundings. Guess you are tired of my long winded and wordy lame post by now? Alright, to save you from boredom, here are some of the shots. Haha... Sounds like I'm giving you two shots of Johnnie Walker.

Splashes!

Cascading miniature waterfall

More cascades!

Purposely post this photo in case you are missing the blogger already :P See what I meant by thick-faced me?

e @ Curve. Not much to see or walk here.

Let the bloody picture speak for itself

I'm in New York City. LOL! This is officially one of my favourite piece

Not supposed to take photos there for unknown reasons . Full stop.

My so called mergence of Dubai and Milan. Silly me!

Yup. This is indeed the ceiling of The Curve. Artistic?

After all these photoshootings, of course we did some shopping! I bought myself 3 shirts from Brands Outlet at Ikano. Well, I must pamper myself a little and get myself something so as not to get disappointed with nothing after 4 hours of walk (excuses), right? And I also bought a set of...erm...er....don't really know what it is called. Those containers for salt and sugar?? Got it? Yea, whatever. Bought that from IKEA for our new home =)

As I was happily shopping, she miss called me again. Why again? Because this had been the third or fourth times. I don't know what is wrong with her. Suddenly said that she saw me somewhere, but the fact was she wasn't even there (Another friend told me she's actually at another place with him. That's why I knew she wasn't there). Wonder why she wanna do that. Hmm... She's kinda freaking me out now.

I have no idea since when I became so rude. But I love it. All 3 of them


Last but not least, the prize of the day...
A wooden giraffe peg from My Playground redeemed with 3 receipts

Went home, feeling tired but contented, I jumped right into bed. Did not plan to sleep though but it's hard not to fall asleep, you know. So, God's will, I dozed off. I wasn't awake until I heard several faint sounds resembling the nudges and message alerts in msn. I was standing at the entrance of a place called dreamy land, with one foot stepping into it. In my subconscious state, I knew some one was nudging and calling me but I was too tired to reply. Ok, it was really getting on my nerves as the nudges became more frequent. Squinting my eyes, I saw four blinking orange tabs on my lappy screen. That was when I was forced to spring out of bed, eventually.

Feeling much more awake when the night falls deeper. Really enjoy blogging late at night when every one is supposed to be sleeping. Some more, feeling thirsty now. Wish I could have a glass of chilled lemonade as an immediate thirst quencher. Oh yeah, speaking of lemonade, I have a story to share. The other day, as I went to buy lunch, I observed the process of making lemonade while waiting for my food. The waitress threw in a slice of lemon (yes, only one lonely slice), half a bag of sugar, add in water and stirred. And Ta Da...there's your lemonade! God! I can't believe I used to drink that shit! I'll be surprised if we don't die of diabetes from drinking it. God damn it, now I want some lemonade! I'm a hypocrite, I know, alright! Whatever. And I'm a so-whatever type of person. Well, whatever! What freaking ever!
Wanna get my drink now as I'm feeling severely dehydrated.

P/s : Will try to update my blog regularly. Keep in touch, mates! :P

No comments: