Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The WORST day

This post contains explicit language. Please click the fucking X on your screen if you cannot stand my language and just leave for Christ sake. Now, that was an official warning.

As the title suggested, today is the worst day in the history of my life. Maybe you think that's it's not a big deal after reading it but for someone with everything going right for the past 23 years, it IS a big deal. I'm not trying to be cocky though. Just feel like......whining.

The day started with the launching of my new SmartTAG which I just bought yesterday. Thank God the launching went smoothly. The first catastrophe struck when I was in UM. The purpose of going to UM today was actually to find out where to park the car when I start work in January. After asking several people, I finally figured out that I was supposed to apply for a car sticker at the Security Office. Thus, off I went. It was only 8am and the office does not open until 8.30am. So, I drove a few rounds around the campus.

When it was 8.30am, I made my way to the office. I was looking at the notice posted at the window and a malay girl BITCH, dressed in a security outfit, came out to ask whether I wanna apply for a car sticker. That twat face (simplified as TF) is the most disgusting and rudest person I've ever met.

TF : Nak apply car sticker ke?
Me : Ya. Macam mana nak apply?
TF : Year 1 tak boleh apply sebab year 1 tak boleh pandu, tau?
Me : Saya bukan year 1. Saya akan jadi RA di sini bulan January nanti. So, saya nak pandu. Tapi tak tau mana nak park kereta.
TF : Park di tempat student la.
Me : Mana tempat student?
TF : Tempat student tu tempat student la. Ai ya!!!
Me (starting to get pissed but still being very patient with her) : Kalau saya jadi RA? Park mana?
TF : Tempat staff la, ish!
Me : Ini kali pertama saya di sini! Saya tak tau mana student parking, mana staff parking!!!

Okay. At this point, I was really fucking pissed. She was just saying nonsense! Some more, the Ai Ya and Ish were like splashing a pot of oil to a flaming fire. I was like what the fuck! I wouldn't have questioned you if I know everything, would I? You don't even have to be here. Just stay at home, curl in your bed and suck on your smelly toes or better still, go fuck yourself!!!

TF : Mana offer letter?
Me : Huh? Saya tiada offer letter sebab probation period saya ialah 3 bulan. So, tiada offer letter.
TF : Kad matriks ada?
Me : Belum ada lagi. Sebab kena jadi RA selama 5-6 bulan sebelum apply untuk master.
TF : Tak boleh. Mesti ada offer letter la.
Me : Probation period memang tiada offer letter!!! Jadi mana saya mahu park hari pertama?
TF : Mana-mana la. Beritahu saja mereka kamu hari pertama di sini.

She kept asking me for offer letter or student card or whatever the fuck it's called. So, I left the twat face without saying anything and she just stood there in awe. I then made a phone call to my supervisor and asked for an offer letter. She said there's no offer letter as such for RA in probation. And she added, that the people there (the twat face) do not know anything. She also gave me advice on where to park on the first day. Obviously, the twat face is nothing but a stupid and idiotic moron (I know it's redundant)! I'm so gonna make a complaint about her. I will not forget the bitch's name (MARDZIAH).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We were supposed to get the keys of our new house today. This is when the second catastrophe struck us (my family). I was at McD, munching my fillet-O-fish when dad called mom. A problem has occurred and we cant get the keys today. He said the bank has to complete the payment to the owner before the owner can give us the keys. HELL NO!!! Our rooms in which we are staying now had already been rented out. Where on earth are we (my brother and I) going to stay? On the streets? Or below the crossover bridge? There....another disaster! A bigger one this time.

Dad kept calling the agent and house owner but they never answered. Is this a fucking fraud? Why on earth did the god damn agent ask us to notify our landlord (my aunt) that we can move out by the end of December whereby there are still unsettled payments? Why did she say it was ok to move into the new house before the bank completes the payment? Why did she only tell us we cant move into the new house in the very last minute??? Ugggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! So, all plans were ruined, including renovation. That's not it yet. All the new furnitures we bought, where are we going to place them?? Lucky for us, the current landlord is my aunt. So, the only way is to bunk in her place for a couple more months.

Anything that could possibly go wrong (even with a possibility as low as 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001) has gone wrong! What a day! Maybe these are some sort of tests from God.

Alright guys, I'm gonna fuck off buzz off now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... seeing you being rude for the very first time. Haha!!! There you go gal..
Arghhh, really pissed off with the pig, I wonder how I gonna survive then if studying in local U.

Grace Chia said...

I'm always this rude. Haha...Just that you don't know me well. I think I scared you...LOL! I really cant stand pig la. But I'm gonna try my best to survive there. You too. Add oil!