Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm still alive

Hey peeps, have you guys been missing me? I know some of you might have been wondering where the hell I am or what I'm doing. Right? Right?? Alright, whatever! Somebody had been complaining and whining constantly about how disappointed they were when they typed in my blog address into the URL space, only to find out that my latest post was still 'Just For FUN!!!' and I haven't posted anything for the past 3 weeks or so. And guess what? Yea, they were right! Thank you guys so much for being my supportive readers. I don't even know I have fans here. Sweat =.=''' I realize that my blogging habit had somehow become very passive recently. So I just thought of posting some lame shits for the sake of feeding my pathetic anorexic blog. Oh, and not forgetting to satisfy my beloved readers. Heeeheee...

Let me review what I had been doing recently. To be honest, I stayed in my room almost 24/7 everyday just to watch all seasons of Amazing Race, starting from the very first season. Yea, call me outdated, slow paced or whatever. Who cares? I just enjoy watching this reality show so much. It's so addictive that I could hardly stop. I kept loading my youtube (well, yes, I watched in youtube since I couldn't find it elsewhere) after every part, even if it stopped every 10 minutes. But hey, it's really fun to watch, for Christ sake!

I always enjoy traveling but this show had really further activated the travel bugs in me. Not really to say that I want to join the race (due to the fact that I'm lacking in physical and probably mental strengths) but I do really want to travel to those breathtaking places. Well, not all of them though (don't really like India). Those contestants were darn good racers. By good, I mean really good, as in competitive, fast, strong, smart, bla bla bla. I really admire their spirits and determinations to win the million dollars. I was not just watching for fun, ok? I'm learning to be strongly determined in what ever I do because I certainly believe that determination would finally lead us to victory! Yeah!

These are some of my favourite highlights of the Amazing Race season 14 (my favourite season). Go Go Go Jaime & Cara and Margie & Luke!!! Jaime & Cara was the first ever all-females team to make it to the final 3 in the history of Amazing Race. Woohoo!~

A priceless sneeze from Kisha (Season 14) at minute 8.58


Kisha and Jen fighting over the Roadblock. So damn funny starting from minute 4.26. I couldn't help but kept laughing and replaying. P/s : Focus on Kisha's expression


See how Luke painted Margie's (his mom's) face from minute 3.48. Margie kept looking at the mirror and surprised to see herself! He is so adorable and his mom looks damn funny

Besides watching all these racings, I also did some other things, of course. I had meeting with my supervisor in UM, had a hair trim and not to be missed, shopping!!! I'm not gonna talk about the meeting here (cause the mood is just not right!). And I'm not gonna show you a photo of the recent me because you might not be interested to see it anyway. But I'll be showing you this.

Extremely stressful reading those sleep-inducing & mind-torturing scientific journals. Enough said!

And this is my shopping result. Yea, my first GAP, baby!!!

Oh yes. I did watch some movies too. Jennifer's Body featuring the so-called irresistible Megan Fox and cutie Amanda Seyfried was a thumbs down for me. Rather lesbish....hmmm. Another movie I watched was Ninja, which is a must-not-watch. You can predict the whole story and it's just plain boring. Some more the guy sitting behind me kept kicking my seat whenever some one was killed. I don't know what's wrong with his reflex system. I felt like turning around and slapping him. It's so not cool, dude!!!

And so, that's my latest update. Guess I had made it long enough for this post. Till then. I wanna continue racing. Super excited! Bye~


BOO

~Happy belated Halloween~
(Photo courtesy of Tony)

No comments: