Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Clash Of The Titans


Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Athena, Aphrodite, Apollo, Hermes ..... does anyone of you like the Olympian Gods as much as I do? I personally like Zeus, Poseidon and Athena. Don't ask me why though. I really would like to pay a visit to the mystical Mount Olympus to see for myself the residing place of the Olympian Gods. Yes, NO KIDDING!

Zeus, the God of all Gods, had declared a war between the Gods themselves and mankind as they felt challenged by the human Queen who claimed that her Princess is much more prettier than the Goddess of beauty, Aphrodite. Feeling raged, Hades (brother of Zeus and Lord of the death) attempted to seize power from Zeus and convinced Zeus to release his masterpiece, the Kraken to kill mankind. The only salvation is by sacrificing the Princess. In the war, the son of Zeus named Perseus, who is a demigod, led a team of courageous and daring warriors to fight beasts and creatures such as gigantic scorpions (Scorpioch), Medusa (Kok Kwan....LOL) and of course, the Kraken. In the end, Hades was defeated and sent back to the underworld.

Somehow I felt this movie is related to Percy Jackson. But still, I think Percy Jackson is nicer. Maybe because Percy is younger and more handsome....LOL! Anyway, I rate his movie 7.5/10. It started off a bit boring but got more excited as it reached climax. Not bad after all. The Olympian Gods are really YENG!


No comments: