Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Learning Process

Has possessing a DSLR become the latest trend today? Everyone around me is so into it. Well, not really everyone. I meant most of my friends. Photography was never something I'm interested in but the peer pressure around me had caused me into beginning to like PHOTOGRAPHY. I'm not a professional photographer, to begin with. I do not own a DSLR or any high tech camera (just snap using Sony Cybershot). I just started to learn about photo taking and still in the process of learning. Whenever I have the inspiration (aherm), I can spend the whole day just snapping photos of a bear. Ugghhh....I'm not gonna crap in this post. So, just enjoy the photos. These are some of my favourite shots (they might not be super nice, though. As I said, I'm still learning, ok).


Going down....

Down...

Further down...

The last beam of light of the day

What's hot? What's new? The latest trend?



Sony A200 with lens (not mine) {Bokeh effect}

Not mine too {Bokeh effect}

In the process too. LOL!

Transition...

Transition...

Transition...

CNY Deco in Times Square

Bangkok favourite noodles in spicy soup with seafood (Not nice)

Pineapple fried rice (without the pineapple)

CNY Deco in Mid Valley

The following are seriously my all time favourites!!!


Looks familiar? Yeap, I posted this photo in my Perth trip post. A blend of colour and nature - Kings Park, Perth, Australia. Miss this place~~~

Matryoshka...all the way from Russia. Thanks, Angelina (=

Waiting in the long silence...(my second love)

Pathway to heaven (my first love)

These are presumably the best shots since I begin liking photography about a week ago. There's still room for improvement. Will post more nice photos in my coming posts. Alright, sleepy already. Ciao!~

No comments: