Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Recap

Oh my dear Lord! It has been exactly 3 months and 18 days since I last visited my pathetic blog. Poor thing, got abandoned again. I was amazed as there are people from all over the world who viewed my blog everyday. I wonder how they ended up here. LOL... Anyway, thanks a million even if you landed by accident. I always forget I have a blog, shit. Now that it has somehow found its way and floated back to my memory, I thought I might as well spend some quality time and have a little schmoozing with it.

These 3 months had been pretty intense for me, with all the lab works, and oh, I FINALLY got my offer letter after a long wait. Really long wait. I haven't got the slightest clue as to why they (if you know who I mean) were taking their sweet ass time to process my application. The letter was ready but they had no intention of sending it out, not until I went and took it personally. Well, all I can say is procrastination is people's second nature. The worst part was I only received the offer letter a day after the closing date for scholarship application, which means more waiting to go! Damn it!

There was a point when I felt like losing the passion for research as I constantly asked myself what the 8 lettered word R.E.S.E.A.R.C.H. means. Kept getting the same outcome despite of countless repeats. Kept searching the reason but all my efforts were in vain. I was about to break, in fact. I said ABOUT. Of course I didn't. Giving up is just not my style. Hahaha.... The search and thinking continued and finally I came up with a plausible justification. Everything happens for a reason and it always surprises me when a shitty situation turns into a blessing.

Guess you are asking me to shut up already, aren't you? Alright, up i shut then. On top of all these humdrum, monotonous stuff in my irksome life, I still wont forget to have entertainment, which is no doubt, watching M.O.V.I.E.S.!!!! I wont indulge myself in work and only work. Simply can't live without movies. There were a number of films I watched like the Legend of the Fist; Resident Evil : Afterlife; Adele : Rise of the Mummy; Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and the most recent one was Rapunzel.

My apologies as I'm not going to blog about everyone of them. But the latter 2 are highly recommended though. Next movie will be Narnia. Yes, I'm a bit lagging behind time, I know. That's because I'm rather occupied. Next post will be up soon, I promise. And less wordy :P

No comments: