Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Step Up 3D

Hey folks! I realized that I haven't posted anything about movies recently. I've watched several movies like The Karate Kid, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Salt and The Expendables but I didn't have the time to blog about them. Sigh... Here's the most recent one I watched last night - Step Up 3D.

This sequel follows Moose and Camille to the famous New York University (NYU). Moose found himself stumbling upon an unintended dance battle with Kid Darkness from Samurai crew despite promising his parents that he will give up dancing. The battle was witnessed by Luke and soon he recruited Moose to join his dance crew (the Pirates). Moose teams up with the Pirates and battled against their rival, the Samurai crew. Expectedly, they won the World Jam competition.

I somehow feel that Step Up 1 was much nicer as compared to the third installment. I have yet to watch Step Up 2. Tell you after watching it, ok.

I love this scene...

No comments: