Nuffnang Ad

Friday, October 2, 2009

Got pissed!!!

Today, I went to Midvalley for lunch with my buddy, Sharon, who's working there. I took the train to Midv and arrived early. So, decided to loiter around while waiting for her lunch break. At around 2.15pm, she arrived and we went for lunch at Chili's. I've always wanted to try out at Chili's for a long time but always couldn't make it because some people are 'airplane kings and queens' who always FFK me :P. Well, finally have the chance today. Yippie!

My Fish & Chips

Sharon's Tequila-Lime Fish Steak

The food were okay with bottomless soft drinks, fruit juices and potato chips. And they serve BIG dishes. I couldn't finish my chips. LOL! However, fish and chips here is not as nice as what I had in Fremantle. The first three bites were still okay but after the fifth bites onwards, I felt like swallowing chunks of fried flour! But I would highly recommend tequila-lime fish steak, which comes with vegies and rice. That's very yummy and fishylicious, for me laa.

After lunch, I took the train home. The KTM today was not too crowded. Perhaps it was still early. But when I reach South Lake station, holy Mary mother of Jesus, the station suddenly became so so so overly crowded with people blocking at all train exits. Imagine during a fire emergency, there's only one fire exit and all the people are pushing their ways through the tiny opening. That's how it was!

I was supposed to be the first to get out as I was standing near the door for the entire journey. But heck! Those barbarians outside were trying to pry open the train's doors even before it stopped! Can you imagine how horrible they were? They were like those zombies in Resident Evil, trying to bite and infect another uninfected human being! My goodness! When the train has stopped completely and the doors were opened, needless to say, they immediately dashed in. There's not only one or two of them but a lot! Perhaps around 20-30 per entrance!

There were several students behind me, also struggling to get out. I couldn't squeeze myself out and shit, the doors were about to close. Logically, I can always get down at the next station and get my train back. But what made me angry was that those retarded freaks were very uncivilized and barbaric. I got pushed back in! They should let the passengers get out before boarding the train. I shouted "Excuse me" but no one bothers. Then all of a sudden, I exclaimed, "Fuck off, fuckers!!!" For a moment, I thought I was going to be punched or slapped or something like that. But surprisingly, those barbarians suddenly gave way and kept apologizing "Sorry! Sorry!". Just like a dog!!! Forgive me for being so rude. But hey, with these people, I don't have to be polite at all! It's not that I like to criticize them. Sigh ... I'm getting even more anti- m people (if you know who I mean) now! Alright, I better stop this topic. Very sensitive issue.

I then stormed out of the train very stylishly (eherm) followed by the few students just now. Two of them even thanked me for helping them to open the way! What the hell! Well, I just smirked and walked on by.


Never in my life had I been so furious
Never in my life had I lost my temper in front of strangers
Never in my life had I scolded someone with vulgar words
And never in my life had I been so ....... audacious. Haha!

2 comments:

Catobelefu said...

wow, u make me wow ar haha. is ok, wat a nice way to c another side of u :P nvm, is a good experience, train ur bravery hehe

and btw, i open my new blog dy, but is in chinese also :P hope u can understand la
http://zk87.blogspot.com/

Grace Chia said...

Haha! Don't judge me by my innocent look and don't piss me off :P. I'm cursing and still you said it's good? LOL! Okay. I'll add you. Can improve my chinese. Hehe